[Sca-cooks] OT/OOP: Stefan, I almost had a tzimmes with side of tsurrus...

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Sun Dec 26 17:08:48 PST 2010

And the Katz's Deli on the Lower East Side in NYC is Not connected with any other restaurant of that name.
We ate there and people watched on Wednesday. A local raconteur (one who tells stories and anecdotes with skill and wit and I do mean that term)
had lunch with us. There's a cell phone photo of the Katz sign floating around someplace.

Johnnae