[Sca-cooks] The difference between a chef's knife and a santoku knife?

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Sun Dec 26 17:32:44 PST 2010

Just checked and there are numerous videos demonstrating the proper use.
Search under santoku knife. There's also a book on Japanese knives and knife skills.
I use mine infrequently, but find it useful for slicing thin slices.

Hope this helps.

On Dec 26, 2010, at 3:19 PM, Huette von Ahrens wrote: He also got me a Wusthof santoku knife with a sharpener.