[Sca-cooks] The difference between a chef's knife and a santoku knife?

Betsy Marshall betsy at softwareinnovation.com
Mon Dec 27 12:01:05 PST 2010

I have seen at the local kitchen/foodies supply store a Bent Bamboo item,
shaped into a narrow V, used as small tongs (or Large tweezers) which might
suit your purpose. Alternately, if you are handy with chopsticks- grab a
pair of the extra-long plastic ones next time you are in the oriental import
shop.
Hope that is helpful, and happy holy days! Pyro