[Sca-cooks] let's get back to business; was; knives

JAMES REVELLS trollhiemsfjord at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 30 12:18:15 PST 2010

Well I am even further south than you are down here in south west Georgia<;^}, I
fixed us some chicken with dumplings and some pan fried chicken last night-won't
last till New Years though.  I do plan to do the traditional black eyed peas,
greens with salt meat & corn bread, but will add some cheese grits with bacon &
onion as my part of the meal.  I think my daughter is going to do another pot
roast in her slow cooker or we may just grill a couple of steaks out on the
grill.

Now on the subject of sweet potatos we are more likely to do a pie or casserole
than candied.
Pax,
Olaf
 Jim Revells,