[Sca-cooks] let's get back to business; was; knives

Chawkswrth chawkswrth at aol.com
Thu Dec 30 16:19:55 PST 2010

oh, my-yum. Thank you. Have you ever made a gravy to go with it?

Do beg pardon-Mother's teeth aren't what they once were, so we have to
go as tender as possible. we have found that cooking the meat in a good
milk gravy helps, tremendously...it does nothing to help with the
calorie count, but it does help the edibility for her.

Thank you!

Helen