[Sca-cooks] are kids taught or exposed to cooking? RE: cookbooksversus the internet

yaini0625 at yahoo.com yaini0625 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 9 12:52:57 PST 2010

I watched in horror and sadness the Home Ec, Wood Shop, and half the art department be tore down to make room for the new digital/computer department at one of the high schools I taught at.
In California we have a program called ROP which are apprentice level training.  ROP offers cooking classes. It is the closes to Home Ec we have left.
Aelina

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T