[Sca-cooks] cooking for a vigil

Michael Gunter dookgunthar at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 13 09:49:10 PST 2010

> That said, I will admit to having this Evil Master Plan. I get to go to SCA events and sit
> on my duff and then eat terrific medieval food prepared by others. Pretty devious of me, huh?
>You can't see me, but right now I'm doing the Dr. Evil pinkie gesture thing...

Well, there's a couple of ways to do that.  Just win one little tournament and you get to do that
for the next nine months.

Or you could get another Peerage and have someone make YOU a vigil buffet....

I just realized that I never got a vigil buffet. My first Peerage was in the dark mists of time
and they weren't really done in this area. My second Peerage I didn't bother with a vigil.
I'd been a knight and Count for almost 20 years and really didn't want any fuss made.
(Enough fuss had been made with 'lanie's surprise amazing "wedding dress" she made me)

> Adamantius

Gunthar