[Sca-cooks] period food suggestions for pot lucks

Dan Schneider schneiderdan at ymail.com
Sat Dec 25 00:46:05 PST 2010

First off, Merry Christams, all!

Secondly, could you point me towards images of period chafing dishes? Actually, early cooking equipment image sources in general would be greatly appreciated, especially early,(early Sweden would perfect , but I don't have too much hope there....) I've got the Opera as an ebook, but some earlier (and northier) would be more helpful for me
Thank ye!
Dan