[Sca-cooks] let's get back to business; was; knives

Chawkswrth chawkswrth at aol.com
Thu Dec 30 11:57:30 PST 2010

My preference is to use the term 'First Generation' or, Cousins (Dad's
side of the family, back when this land was still Territory)

As the years roll by, and the Political Correctness takes its cycles,
things change. One of these days, hopefully, people will stop this
eggshell walking and really start talking to each other.

In the meantime, can we get back to talking about Food?

I am fixing Black-eyed peas, Collard Greens and candied Sweet Potatos
for New Year's day. The meat portion of the day is up in the air. We
are tired of Turkey, and Ham. Any suggestions that won't break the
bank?

Thanks!
Helen
Deep in the Heart of Alabama