[Sca-cooks] Sca-cooks Digests

Suey lordhunt at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 16:05:38 PST 2010

My computer died. My son changed me to MAC from Microsoft. The result is
that my emails for the last 5 years have all come up in the inbox
including all the mails I deleted totaling over 17,000 mails. I have
been refiling and deleting diligently and am now down to some 3,000 SCA
digests. It seems ashame to delete the majority of these as I don't need
them.
     Would anyone like them and if so how can I copy them? I suppose  a
pin drive but how big would it have to be? Anyway if anyone is
interested please tell me and how do I copy that as MAC is ne to me.
Suey