[Sca-cooks] ? RE: OP Drunken Cherries

Terry Decker t.d.decker at att.net
Sun Feb 7 13:52:09 PST 2010

Yes, but the alcohol works against properly thickening the cherry filling
and you lose some of the flavor to the long baking time.

I like the idea of Kiri's applesauce cake; however, I'm thinking a sharp
gingerbread using the cherry juice and Kirschwasser as part of the liquid
ingredients with the cherries tossed in as filler.

Bear