[Sca-cooks] More Italian queries

David Walddon david at vastrepast.com
Thu Feb 4 19:03:16 PST 2010

Is she looking at the original manuscript, a transcription or a modern
Italian translation?
Many of the below clarifications can be easier if the original manuscript is
consulted. Transcribers (myself included) have their own bias and some times
the "transcription" is really a modern (or semi-modern) translation into
Italian and that really makes things complicated.

Eduardo