[Sca-cooks] Books on historic measurements

Robin Carroll-Mann rcarrollmann at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 16:20:10 PST 2010

Forgive the crossposting.  I already posted part of this information
on SCA-Cooks as part of an existing thread, but I wanted to provide it
separately to as many interested people as possible.

I just discovered that Google Books has the full text of two
*essential* books on historic measurements.

"Italian weights and measures from the Middle Ages to the nineteenth
century" By Ronald Edward Zupko
http://tinyurl.com/ykrd2ec

"A dictionary of weights and measures for the British Isles: the
Middle Ages ..." By Ronald Edward Zupko
http://tinyurl.com/y9o83ue

Please feel free to share these links in any appropriate places.

Brighid ni Chiarain