[Sca-cooks] Jiffy was First Recipe from Libro di cucina/ Libro per cuoco, in parts

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Thu Feb 11 19:22:13 PST 2010

Jiffy? I actually live in the hometown of Jiffy, about 2 and a half
miles
east of the plant in Chelsea Michigan.

http://www.jiffymix.com/

Having toured the plant, I don't think Jiffy can ever say that a mix
created
there would be wheat free. In fact the cornbread mix lists the
following:
INGREDIENTS: WHEAT FLOUR, DEGERM-INATED YELLOW CORN MEAL, SUGAR, snipped
CONTAINS: WHEAT

Johnnae