[Sca-cooks] Pomegranate Molasses

Daniel & Elizabeth Phelps dephelps at embarqmail.com
Tue Feb 23 06:12:19 PST 2010

Does anyone have any experience with Pomegranate Molasses?  I drink pomegranate juice for a medical condition and the store that stocks the cheapest has discontinued the line.  The alternatives "Pomwonderful" and some brands stocked on the health food/organic section and at my local alternative market/health food/organic food store are rather more expensive.  I read the label on the bottle of pomegranate molasses I found at an Indian import store and it appeared to be just concentrated pomegranate juice.  I figured I would cut it with water.  Thus my question.

Daniel