[Sca-cooks] Pomegranate Molasses

Amy Cooper amy.s.cooper at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 06:18:28 PST 2010

I've made and used Pomegranate Molasses. I find the flavor is a bit
"darker" than straight pomegranate juice. Watch out for the other
brands - I'm pretty sure "Pomwonderful" adds other juices and sugars
to their juice. When I made the pomegranate molasses, I used the
Knudsen brand of juices. Maybe not the cheapest, but they seem to be
the best quality, and have a 100% pomegranate juice.

Ilsebet