[Sca-cooks] Is it appropriate to.....

Stephanie Yokom sayokom at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 08:28:48 PST 2010

The ale that I used in my veggie beef soup was sweet smelling and everyone
said that it really complimented the meat.  I do try and get homebrews over
commerical ales (to support the SCA community.)  The ale I used in
combination of slow cooking the meat, everyone said it was super tender. I
didn't get a bite because I was too busy serving!

I do LOVE the idea of carmelized onions!  That would give it nice flavor.
Thanks for tip!

Carres