[Sca-cooks] How to test something you can't eat

Terri Morgan online2much at cox.net
Fri Feb 5 12:57:35 PST 2010

Outside of having a friend come over and play in the kitchen with you (got
that covered), do you have any ways that you use to test a recipe that you
cannot eat? I, for example, cannot tolerate mutton or veal - yes, it is a
real hardship, it smells SO good! - but think that I might be able to
prepare it 'by smell' if I knew what the yummy-point was on the scent. At
least, it works for stews...

So, you experienced cooks, do you have ways to guide your solitary work in
order to serve something your friends can eat but you can't?

Hrothny