[Sca-cooks] First Recipe from Libro di cucina/ Libro per cuoco, in parts

yaini0625 at yahoo.com yaini0625 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 11 16:48:24 PST 2010

A possible reason for the increase is the FDA and AMA finally recognizing celiac disease when Europe has known about it since the 1940s and earlier. I remember clearly the annoucement being read out loud in 2003 that FDA acknowledge celiac disease. This annoucement was made at a celiac disease conference in LA!