[Sca-cooks] Those dangerous dogs

Laura C. Minnick lcm at jeffnet.org
Tue Feb 23 16:42:02 PST 2010

I saw a You-tube not long ago that I laughed hysterically at (though I
shouldn't have, cause it wasn't funny- but it was funny!)- guy doing
some ironing, when his phone went off. Yes, he 'answered' the iron.

Oh god, I'm laughing again! I'm such a mean person!

'Lainie

--
"It is our choices Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities."  -Albus Dumbledore