[Sca-cooks] Pomegranate seeds

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Fri Feb 26 15:58:23 PST 2010

Antonia di Benedetto Calvo said:
<<< Which makes perfect sense-- pomegranite seeds make a beautiful
garnish
(I've been known to throw them pretty shamelessly onto custards,
blancmanges, plates of fritters, and so forth,) >>>

Okay, but when you do this, what do you mean by "seeds"? Is this the
little bubble of fruit which happens to contain a pip, a dried version
of this, or the pip itself?  Part of our discussion, which I don't
think has been resolved yet, is what exactly is the "seed".

Stefan

--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at austin.rr.com