[Sca-cooks] Coronation feast

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Mon Jun 21 11:05:54 PDT 2010

Coronation, given the site and kitchen facilities and enough time to plan
is the one feast that can honor the incoming royals, their period of interest,
their favorite foods, choice of service etc. (too often of late there's not been
a feast at Crown or it's been catered due to site restrictions.)

What would TRM Ullr and Annelyse like and  want to see?

Johnnae