[Sca-cooks] Strawberry pudding was elderberries

Euriol of Lothian euriol at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 28 15:00:44 PDT 2010

The one thing I found the one time I've made a strawberry pudding was that it did not freeze well. My adaptation I used rice flour instead of breadcrumbs. But I certainly thought the texture was smooth when first I sampled it. I think the recipe I used was from Two-Fifteenth century cookery books.
 Euriol