[Sca-cooks] Strawberry pudding was elderberries

Terry Decker t.d.decker at att.net
Mon Jun 28 20:06:48 PDT 2010

I'm going to try freezing some from this batch.  If it doesn't do well, I'll
make it the day before the feast and refrigerate it, since it does well for
a few days in the refrigerator.

Bear

The one thing I found the one time I've made a strawberry pudding was that
it did not freeze well. My adaptation I used rice flour instead of
breadcrumbs. But I certainly thought the texture was smooth when first I
sampled it. I think the recipe I used was from Two-Fifteenth century cookery
books.
Euriol