[Sca-cooks] Edible Bugs

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Wed Jun 23 06:07:18 PDT 2010

Ok, have her as a grad student write or call the University of
Illinois's Department of Entomology Department

http://www.life.illinois.edu/entomology/

because not only does it sponsor an insect fear film marathon but they
in the past have served snacks!
The grad students are probably all out in the field someplace
gathering specimens, but
maybe someone is around.
(I suspect they raise these culinary insects themselves. I can
remember our local baron showing up
with a hissing cockroach one time that was locally grown. That was 35
years ago.)

http://www.life.illinois.edu/entomology/egsa/ifffhistory.htm
http://www.herald-review.com/news/state-and-regional/article_38a880bc-40a7-11df-8eb3-001cc4c03286.html

Johnnae