[Sca-cooks] OT but need some help

Perry Morse mayflowermaninva at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 14 13:00:04 PST 2010

"Putting on my full time antique dealer hat:.......Most floral Noritake patterns from that era are pretty inexpensive at auctions and estate sales, and that's in complete sets, so I doubt this is something that is worth much money. Replacements might be your best bet, but I'm guessing the cost to package and ship it to them will outweigh what you'd get, plus, be aware they only take pieces in absolutely perfect condition, and even then, only if they think they'll need them. Any kind of flaw like a scratch, knife cut, or missing pattern section and they'll say no thanks. Try Craigslist-and for what it's worth, you'd be better off just offering the set of 8 dinner plates, which most folks would consider a "set" of something, then throwing in the extra five odd plates later on. "Antique dealer hat off"

Good luck,

Geffrei