[Sca-cooks] An apple-related question...

Susan Lin susanrlin at gmail.com
Mon Oct 25 09:48:14 PDT 2010

I use an apple peeler/corer/slicer like this one:

http://www.amazon.com/Apple-Master-Peeler-Slicer-Colors/dp/B000BYR292
http://www.pamperedchef.com/ordering/prod_search.tpc

You can get them lots of places - cost should be about $20-$30.  Oh you can
spend loads more but you shouldn't have to.  You can also find really cheap
ones that I don't think survive very long so better to pay a little more to
get one that will last.  I've had mine for 10+ years.  It peels, and cores
as it slices into one continuous ring.  Also makes nice even pieces for
gallettes or tarts.

Mine I have to attached to the table (I have a wooden stand) with a "C"
clamp but the newer ones will stick to the counter with a suction holder.

Shoshana