[Sca-cooks] MK Cooks? Collegium - Thank You All!

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Thu Oct 28 21:36:27 PDT 2010

Philip White mentioned:
<<< Thanks of course to our many teachers. You are who made this event possible!
Thank you Aasa, Alys Katharine, Ann, Berengaria, Bojei, Caitriona, Edouard,
Elayne, Elizabeth, Eoghan, Felice, Gianetta, Gavin, Giles, Gwyneth, Hauviette,
Helewyse, Iago, Johann, Kara, Kateryn, Katherine, Kiritsubo, Nicholaa, Raphael,
Richard, Sarra, Suzanne, Tacit, and Verena."

I think I recognize quite a number of these names as being current or past SCA-Cooks list members.

Eventually when it comes out I plan to purchase a copy of the papers from this conference. I hope someone will remember to post the details here when they are available.

I remember Count Gunthar describing his class. I'd be interested in hearing what the other folks on this class taught and perhaps hearing any comments they might wish to make on how their class(es) went.

Thanks,
  Stefan

--------
   Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at austin.rr.com