[Sca-cooks] apple fritters at Pennsic

Euriol of Lothian euriol at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 2 07:52:24 PDT 2010

The first part of of the recipe I used for this dish described an applesauce
being made. However, the apple was cooked by baking, as opposed to being cooked
in a pot (I am unable to get to my notes, since I'm at work). I know the flavor
profile will be different. But for my own ease for a event with an all day side
board on a small field kitchen, I choose to use the commercial applesauce. I do
intend to try making the applesauce as described... I think it will be nice with
the fall harvest of apples.

 Euriol