[Sca-cooks] How are our friends in New Zealand doing?

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 4 14:12:59 PDT 2010

I am glad to hear that people are safe and relatively okay.  I was worried, because living in California as I do, I understand the effects of earthquakes on a human being.  The USGS says that the magnitude was 7.0, while other sources say 7.1 or 7.4.  No matter which is correct, that is a very stong earthquake.  Take care of yourself.  You are being prayed for.

Huette