[Sca-cooks] OT: Deep-Fried Beer

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Mon Sep 6 11:37:00 PDT 2010

I suspect it all started with summer fish fries and that led to fried
turkeys.
"Cajuns live and love over the kitchen range, barbecue pit, outdoor
propane burner, and dinner table. from Stir the Pot, 2005)
It's become one of those  outdoor activities, like pig roasts,
community summer picnics,
pork chop BBQ's, chicken broils, etc.

http://whatscookingamerica.net/Poultry/CajunFriedTurkey.htm for those
readers that can't imagine what we are talking about.

Johnna