[Sca-cooks] rampion

Laura C. Minnick lcm at jeffnet.org
Wed Sep 8 16:40:02 PDT 2010

  On 9/8/2010 2:15 PM, Ian Kusz wrote:
> Anyone ever had it?  Grown it?  Does it grow easily?  Is it really
> good? Encyclopedia says it was grown continuously in Europe from now back to
> Roman times....

There's someone at the local farmer's market who sells ramps in the
springtime. Greens, look a bit like dandelion greens but a bit wider.
Kinda peppery. A spring vegetable though, here at least (Portland OR).

Liutgard

--
"It is our choices Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities."  -Albus Dumbledore