[Sca-cooks] Gourmet Marshmallows for Toasting Day

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Thu Sep 9 14:54:07 PDT 2010

No the next sweet sighting in this sequence has to be this one

http://www.etsy.com/listing/55825934/apple-cider-smores-box-of-6?ref=cat1_gallery_3

described on UrbanDaddy as
CIDER HOUSE RULES
Introducing the Apple Cider S’more

The Mayans foretold it. The Ancient Egyptians wrote of it. And we gave
you fair warning. 2010: a big year for s’mores. The latest
development: they’re coming to that most iconic of fall drinks, apple
cider. Now mixed directly into your marshmallow, chocolate and graham-
cracker treat. We’re not sure what happens if you set this on fire,
but it can’t hurt to find out.

Johnna