[Sca-cooks] Tudor Cooks Expands

Elise Fleming alysk at ix.netcom.com
Mon Sep 13 04:15:42 PDT 2010

Greetings!  There is a new blog at http://tudorcook.blogspot.com/ which
explains the expansion of the blog, the Forum, and a new Gallery
(www.tudorcook.co.uk/gallery ).  There are a number of albums to look at
which include photos from non-Tudor events as well as various shots of
Hampton Court.

I've found the Gallery set-up a little confusing since it appears (to
me) as if there are only 3, but if one clicks on a photo, several other
albums pop-up with multiple photos in each of those.  I guess that the
"size" listed means the number of mini-albums.  Anyhow, you might have
fun browsing the photos - there seem to be over 1000 posted.  I'm
guessing (again) that these are all the photos they've taken and posted
at various times in the blog.  It's a good way to pass a rainy day!

Alys K.
--
Elise Fleming
alysk at ix.netcom.com