[Sca-cooks] Followup to Leftovers, questions and discussion [long]

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Tue Sep 14 07:22:10 PDT 2010

So how did the period recipe cooking contest go?

Johnnae

On Sep 7, 2010, at 6:57 PM, Huette von Ahrens wrote:
snipped My local barony is having its anniversary tournament this
coming Saturday and someone on the local baronial e-list asked first a
question about entering a dish for a period recipe cooking contest.
Her question was "Can I enter a speculative dish in a period recipe
contest, if I can document that all the ingredients were with period?"