[Sca-cooks] crepes

Fields Family Farm fields at texas.net
Mon Sep 20 16:56:54 PDT 2010

I use fertilized eggs all of the time.  All of the eggs we eat in my house
come from my 30 chickens (or 12 ducks), and the 4 roosters do their best to
make sure every chicken egg is fertilized.  :)

You can't tell a fertilized egg from a non-fertilized egg with the naked
eye, until the chicken sits on it for a while.  The difference is
microscopic initially.

Hrethric