[Sca-cooks] Good Eats 2: The Middle Years

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 22 18:20:18 PDT 2010

My copy arrived on Friday.  I preordered it from Amazon.  I have been too sick to really look at it and read it yet, but hopefully soon.  It also comes with a bonus dvd.

I have been recording his shows ever since we finally got cable.  Hroar and I love to watch him.  Although he does occasionally make mistakes.  One instantce, I caught him saying that during the Middle Ages, cooks used spices to cover up the taste of old meat.  Bad Alton!

As for the new Gordon Ramsay show, the BBC America that I get isn't showing it.  Hells Kitchen, yes.  Kitchen Nightmares, yes.  Great Escapes, no.  :-(

Huette