[Sca-cooks] Organizing Miscellany Recipes

Susan Lin susanrlin at gmail.com
Mon Sep 27 09:53:24 PDT 2010

How are cross posting?  It can be a pain but it would allow people to search
either by area or origin or by dish type.  I know that sometimes I'm looking
for a dish and I have no idea if where it is from but I know what it is
called (or I think I do).  Or, sometimes there are variations that are from
each region.

Just a thought.

Shoshana