[Sca-cooks] Pork chops (OOP)

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Tue Sep 7 16:47:56 PDT 2010

<<< And to be honest, most places in the south use pork for barbeque in
preference to any other kind of meat.  In fact, my grandfather in southern
Georgia used pork exclusively.

Kiri >>>

But does this include pork chops or other cuts of pork such as ribs or "pulled" pork? Georgia is one of the areas that makes me think specifically of "pulled" pork rather than pork chops.

Since pork chops may likely not be period, perhaps I should widen my question to "What is your favorite period pork dish?" and Why?

Stefan

--------
   Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at austin.rr.com