[Sca-cooks] Leftovers, questions and discussion [long]

Fields Family Farm fields at texas.net
Fri Sep 10 16:19:41 PDT 2010

Good answers/rebuttals to each of my hypotheticals.

I was thinking of butchers and cattle, as most people can't slaughter their
own cow (I can't, and I raise them for slaughter - it takes a heavy winch
and support system that I don't have).  Or horses.  Weren't horses
occasionally eaten too?

But I'll admit to ignorance of how the butchering and/or sale of cows or
horses occurred, or if it even occurred much in period.

Hrethric