[Sca-cooks] Damson Plums

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Sun Sep 12 23:07:52 PDT 2010

Juana Isabella asked:
<<< I will be getting a good supply of damson plums soon. I will be making candied plums and jam. Do any of you have any additional suggestions? >>>

You might wish to check this file in the FOOD-FRUITS section of the Florilegium.
plums-msg (50K) 10/ 9/07 Period plums and plum recipes.
http://www.florilegium.org/files/FOOD-FRUITS/plums-msg.html

You might also try plugging "plums" into the search engine on the top page of the site, which might located some more recipes, for instance those in the various feast reviews.

Stefan

--------
   Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at austin.rr.com