[Sca-cooks] crepes

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Mon Sep 20 10:56:31 PDT 2010

Johnnae replied to me with:
<<< ah creperies on wheeels across the country....

for ones that move around

http://crepesbonaparte.com/  >>>

This was the truck that I remembered seeing on the Food Truck Challenge show.  All of the trucks were from southern California, with the exception of a food trailer from Austin, Texas. Some time I will have to find out where they are selling and go visit them.

I guess those of you who like a semi-nomadic lifestyle and want to get into cooking as a career, these trucks might be one way to do it...

Stefan

--------
   Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas          StefanliRous at austin.rr.com