[Sca-cooks] pork chops

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Mon Sep 6 19:39:53 PDT 2010

They routinely do pork chop dinners as fundraisers for 4-H in the
Midwest.

The  Co. 4-H Federation has made plans to hold their annual Pork Chop
Supper Fundraiser this year on Wednesday, July 14th at the  Community
Fair Grounds. Tickets are $ 6 for a 1 chop meal or $ 8 for a 2 chop
meal. Meals include BBQ Pork Chops, your choice of potato salad or
chips, apple sauce, dinner roll, ice cream and milk. Meals will be
served from 5-8 p.m. with carry-outs available from 4:30 - 8 p.m.
Tickets for the barbecue must be purchased in advance, you may contact
any  County 4-H member or the  Extension Office for tickets.  Bring
the whole family out for this evening of fun. After enjoying your
meal, everyone is welcome to browse through the community building and
barns to see all the 4-H projects and animals. Proceeds from this
fundraiser go towards the  County 4-H Federation programs and
activities for the 2010-2011 4-H year which include state and national
conference scholarships, college scholarships, trips, activities and
community service projects.

We use to serve the pork chops, salads, and then you got pie.

Johnna