[Sca-cooks] Leftovers, questions and discussion [long]

Fields Family Farm fields at texas.net
Wed Sep 8 08:41:36 PDT 2010

Ack.  I get this in digest form, so I can just imagine the answers that have
already headed my way.  The smiley (indicating a joke) was supposed to be at
the end of the 'cover up spoiled flavors' line, as I'm aware that that is
more of an urban legend that pushes some people's buttons.  Please don't
beat me too much.

Hrethric