[Sca-cooks] crepes

Michael Gunter dookgunthar at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 20 07:51:44 PDT 2010

> I coulda sworn that when I spent my days for nearly a year making hundreds of crepes
>a day, with stress placed on consistency and neatness, using no special equipment but the
>pan and a one-ounce ladle, that that was a commercial setting.

I think places that specialize in crepes tend to use the flat pan and skimmer method. But places
that just offer crepes as part of their menu still use the small skillet/swirl method. I know it
wasn't commercial but when I made the 300 crepes for last year's Gulf Wars Rose Tournament
breakfast I just used a couple of skillets and they came out fine.

> Adamantius

Gunthar