[Sca-cooks] Ottoman Elephant Sculpture

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Wed Sep 22 13:17:16 PDT 2010

I have the form for the peacock in my basement. Platters, tiers, two
extra slow cookers, etc.
all the extra molds. I also have sale things like the carvable
pumpkins that I picked up for fifty cents one year. (Think harvest day
event.) The things we create and save.

You could of course raffle this one off or maybe after you tire of it
or can no longer store it, your Barony could create the Guardian of
the Elephant and it could be passed along and redecorated each year in
a new fashion for local events.

Johnnae