[Sca-cooks] OOP: OT: ISO Shaker Lemon Pie

Johnna Holloway johnnae at mac.com
Wed Sep 22 17:25:27 PDT 2010

How about this episode of  Cook's Country from America's Test Kitchen ?

Two Perfect Pies A recipe for Shaker Lemon Pie and Icebox Strawberry
Pie are shared and Pie plates are reviewed.  Bridget Lancaster updates
a classic recipe for shaker lemon Pie. then, Julia Collin Davison
shows host Christopher Kimball how to make icebox strawberry Pie with
real strawberries.

The actual recipe is at

http://www.cookscountry.com/pwlogin.asp?did=4904&area=recipe&iseason=

  It requires a membership but that is free for two weeks if you sign
up for the trial.

OR go here and the present season recipes are available for a sign-up.

http://www.cookscountrytv.com/recipes/login.asp?docid=12717

  Johnnae