[Sca-cooks] MK Cooks’ Collegium Updates: Classes, Schedule, Bios

Craig Shupee' philipwhite at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 29 19:29:15 PDT 2010

MK Cooks’ Collegium Updates: Classes, Schedule, Bios

Greetings All!

We’ve been promising you a great event with lots of food and ample
learning opportunities.

Now, we’ve updated the website with more details to wet your appetite!

We are also proud to welcome our guest instructor, Duke Gunthar Jonsson,
O.L. from Ansteorra. His Grace will be leading classes on feast design and
non-alcoholic drinks. Please make sure to take this rare occasion to learn from
a cooking master from afar.

Event website for the Middle Kingdom Cooks’ Collegium:

http://www.vanishedwood.org/cooks.php

New or updated sections include:

            -
Updated class descriptions

            -
Instructor biographies

            -
Class and event schedule

            -
Meal options

            -
Merchant information

Also available on our website:

            -
Travel details including directions and options for accommodations

            -
Registration information

            -
Modern clothing v historical clothing

            -
Sunday walking tour

Please let me know if you have any questions. We are excited to welcome
so many people to the Canton and believe that you are going to have a great
time!

Your Servant to Command,

~philip white