[Sca-cooks] Head bitten off- was Re: Ashkenazic Passover recipes

Saint Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Tue Apr 5 07:21:27 PDT 2011

I beg your pardon, but I remember your arrival well. You got your head
bitten off, not because you tried to share some of your knowledge, but
because you arrived with the attitude that you knew everything, and no
one else knew anything. There are quite a few serious researchers on
this List, Jewish and otherwise, and the object of this List is to
pool our knowledge, not to provide a setting for the latest new bauble
to overpower the other members.

--
Saint Phlip

So, you think your data is safe?