[Sca-cooks] Peacock

Deborah Hammons mistressaldyth at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 13:12:15 PDT 2011

Thanks everyone.  But what I really wanted was...have any of you
successfully served and had people eat peacock?  And if so, what recipe did
you use?  (Should have been more clear, will remember caffeine the next
time)  I will check with Bennet.

What do you think of using the peacock (I understand it is frozen and
packaged whole) with the Carbonadoes recipe from The English Hous-wife?

Aldyth